Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome to Craft Binge

Hi, my name is Emilie and according to my husband, I am a Craft Binger.  The issue is really that I surf a ridiculous amount of craft and creative blogs every week and all those ideas stick in my head and every once in a while I get a wild hair and think, "I could totally do that!"  *insert glorious music* So, I head to nearest craft or home improvement store and go on a crazy craft binge and buy EVERYTHING I could possibly need to make those ideas and then...well, that is about it.  Somehow the craft elves keep forgetting to come by my house and finish all those super cool projects that I got about halfway through or didn't even start but all the stuff is on my dining room table so they could totally make the stuff for me.   Lazy elves.

I am also proud not afraid to admit that those projects that I DO manage to start usually go spectacularly awry somewhere along the way - hey, I mean it when I say that I am dedicated to helping others feel better about their creative abilities - yours have got to be better than mine.  :)

So, welcome to Craft Binge - a place for me to show off (or vent about) the project I am working on and may or may not finish along with those few I have actually finished.  Hope you'll stick around and visit often!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds JUST like me... can't wait to see what you come up w/.