Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Catalog Inspiration - Crate and Barrel

Crate and Barrel Christmas catalog arrived the other day and I found some very fun inspiration to work from:




I LOVE this felt pillow!  I feel like I could totally do this even though there is sewing involved - different green felt circles on red felt with a pillow form.  I am sure it will take way longer than I am hoping but I am going to give it a shot!






I think these little placecard holders are adorable - not sure how I would go about recreating them but I have an idea or two that I might give a shot.





Loving this metallic leaf garland but I would do it in silver rather than gold since both my holiday china is the Reindeer line (love!) from Pottery Barn and it is rimmed in silver.  My formal china is also silver so I could use it other times of the year as well.












Did I miss anything that you loved from the Crate and Barrel catalog?  Anything you think is a must try?

0 comments: