Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Catalog Inspiration - Signals


If you are anything like me, you receive somewhere close to your body weight in catalogs every month! While I am a big online shopper, I am not a huge catalog shopper and I have absolutely no idea how or why I am on so many mailing lists. Consider this a quiet complaint because they are a great source of inspiration for projects to add to the Craft Binge list!


"You Are..." sign from Signals

I am going to make this and give it to my husband for Christmas - it will be perfect over his dresser as a little reminder of how important he is to me every day.  I already have it entered into my Gypsy, now I just need to cut it.  Theirs is 6" x 15" but mine is sized to 12" x 24".  I will share pictures and possibly a tutorial as soon as it is done!












I also really like these two as well! I can see the Be Bold sign in my daughter's rooms - maybe without the Be Obnoxious line  :)


Signals is certainly not the first place I would have thought of when looking for inspiration but I like what I found!

0 comments: